MCS are excited to be working closely with a leading financial services company who are seeking to recruit a Data Operations Associate for their Belfast based team.
Our client provides industry leading analysis and insights to market conditions by combining a wealth of knowledge and cutting-edge products; giving consumer confidence, enhancing investment and contributing to economic growth. Known for their honesty, integrity and excellence in their customer experience this is a new exciting opportunity for Belfast.
This role will initially be responsible for the delivery of Business As Usual (BAU) activities. Service coverage will span across a number of sub-functional areas and as such will focus on a number of the following key services:
- Client Life-cycle
- Data Management
- Transactional Control
Key responsibilities include client on-boarding, periodic reviews and sanction screening, along with general administration duties regarding brokerage negotiations. Regulatory reporting and data management are two main areas of focus.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the UK.
- Sound knowledge of the financial markets and financial regulation affecting client life-cycle management including Dodd Frank, FACTA and MiFID II.
- Data Management experience
- Demonstrable experience/ knowledge of data-oriented processes, across multiple sources and systems.
- Experience of operational work-flows and how data is used and maintained through the trade life-cycle.
- A broad base of operations knowledge and experience.
- Experience in a transactional/regulatory control team
- Market leading remuneration package
- 23 days & 10 stats holidays;
- Pension, PMI and other industry leading benefits.
- Joining a warm, friendly, sociable working environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Matthew Woods, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs