Operations Accountant - Belfast
MCS Group are looking for an Operations Accountant to join a leading Retail company based in Belfast.
Our client is a leading Retail company based in Belfast. They have multiple stores across Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. They are one of Europe's most successful companies within their sector. Now is a great time to join the company as they look to continue their impressive growth and expansion.
As the successful Operations Accountant, you will report directly to the Finance Manager and will be responsible the following duties:
- Oversee a small finance team;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts;
- Preparation of KPIs reporting and variance reporting;
- Preparation and presentation of budget & forecasts;
- Business partner with multiple divisions;
- Other Duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Operations Accountant will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA;
- Experience working in a fast-paced commercial environment;
- Strong IT skills;
- Strong communication skills.
As the successful Operations Accountant, you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package + extensive benefits;
- On-site car parking;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs