- Ideally suited to individuals seeking their first move from practice to industry.
- Multi-award-winning employer offering lucrative benefits package.
- Unparalleled progression opportunities and training programmes.
MCS Group have proudly partnered with a multi-award winning FinTech company as they establish their new Belfast based Tax Team. In line with their continued success in developing the Accountancy & Finance function locally, they now have an opportunity for a suitably experienced accountancy professional to play a pivotal role in the initial growth stages of the new tax department.
Our client are one of NI's largest employers and a key player in the FinTech sector. This award winning employer are recognised for their remarkable employee engagement, state-of-the-art offices and extensive corporate benefits package.
- As the successful Tax Consultant you will be working as part of the Belfast team, coordinating regularly with the US Tax Team and leading a team of junior consultants.
- As the successful Tax Consultant you will predominantly be involved in the monthly tax filing process, income tax returns and quarterly/monthly tax reporting for various entities within the organisation.
The successful Tax Consultant will ideally be a recently qualified accountant seeking their first move into industry, however part-qualfied individuals will also be considered for the role. The successful tax consultant will ideally have corporation tax experience or experience working in large accounting firm. Relevant training will be provided by tax experts where necessary.
Our client are renowned in the for providing a market leading benefits package to include;
- Highly competitive base salary
- Annual bonus
- Medical & Dental insurance
- Life assurance
- Gym membership
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us for more information 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs