MCS Group have been retained by a Top 10 accountancy practice in Belfast at the height of their success. Our client now have multiple opportunities within their expanding audit department. Our client strives to understand their employee's requirements; tailoring each role to the individual and assuring they get the most out of their working life.
You will be joining a dynamic global practice with a worldwide footprint; providing several paths for career development and progression that best maximise your skills and ability. You will be rewarded with a competitive package and study support where required.
As the successful Audit Senior, you will be working closely with an acclaimed and predominantly NI based client portfolio. This is a client engaging role and you will enjoy a varied workload; providing audit and accounting services to large Ltd companies and local SMEs.
- You should be a strong communicator with an ability to deliver a quality-orientated service and develop strong client relationships.
- You will have a minimum of 24 months external audit experience. Ideally you will also have experience with accounts preparation.
- You will either be a recently qualified accountant (ACA/ ACCA) or part way through your studies.
- Competitive salary package
- Oppoerunity for secondment
- Little to no travel outside Northern Ireland
- Further training and professional development
- Flexible working
- Join a fun and dynamic working culture with regular social events
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 02890235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs