MCS Group is working with an excellent growing Fintech organisation in Belfast for a newly qualified Accountant to come on board.
This is one of the most exciting Fintech companies at present in Belfast pioneering their sector with the latest software developments to enhance customer experience.
Job: Newly Qualified Accountant
You will be working within a great finance team reporting into the head of finance. With an excellent virtual onboarding this is an excellent opportunity for an Accountant to work in a dynamic, inclusive, and forward-thinking business with unrivalled perks and business exposure!
Your responsibilities are as follows:
- Prepare monthly management accounts including profit & loss, cash flow and balance sheet review
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare financial information for management and stakeholders whilst providing commentary on analysis
- Perform year end statutory reporting and communicate with auditors
- Ensure compliance with both internal and external reporting requirements
- Drive improvement in the internal control environment
- Prepare requirements for parent company reporting (PLC)
- Assist internal stakeholders with forecasting
- Carry out ad hoc projects working alongside corporate
Candidates should have the following attributes:
- A qualified chartered accountant with Big 4 Audit experience desirably
- Working knowledge of IFRS accounting
- Experience of data analysis and reporting
- Strong IT skills, particularly in excel
- Ability to work in a busy environment and use your own initiative
- Combine excellent communication skills
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Adam Macklin at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs