MCS Group has an exciting opportunity for a newly qualified accountant to join a global organisation in Belfast. Working with a prestigious client base in a growth-orientated environment, this is the ideal role for an ambitious newly qualified accountant to gain invaluable commercial exposure and develop their career.
- As the successful newly qualified accountant you will:
- Prepare and review statutory accounts for a diverse client portfolio including large international organisations and renowned SMEs.
- Prepare corporate tax returns for larger clients.
- Play a key role in developing and building client relationships.
- You must be ACA qualified (or equivalent) with relevant experience of either preparing or auditing statutory accounts.
- Both industry or practice backgrounds are welcomed to apply.
- A lucrative base salary.
- Market leading bonus structure.
- Flexible working hours.
- Work from home options.
- Generous annual leave and pension.
- Unparalleled progression path in as quick as 12 months.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs