MCS Group are proudly representing an award-winning all Ireland firm of Chartered Accountants on a position for Newly Qualified Accountant on behalf of their Newry office. Our client renowned for their progressive approach to holistic business advisory services and have an international reach.
You will play a pivotal position within the accounts and audit team to include planning, review and completion of audit and accounts assignments;
Core tax compliance services
Business advisory ad consultancy assignments for both public and private sector clients
Ad-hoc implementations of quality control and process improvements
- Recently qualified accountant with experience working within practice (ACA/ACCA)
- Experience of either external audit and/or preparing accounts
- An up to date working knowledge of regulatory and statutory requirements
- Ability to demonstrate excellent organization skills.
Our client have won multiple awards that hold testament to their culture and investment in their staff. As the successful Insolvency Manager you will receive;
- Market leading base salary
- Bespoke development plan
- Unique secondment opportunities
- Highly competitive annual leave and pension
- A busy social calendar
- Comprehensive Health & Wellbeing initiative
- Flexibility on working hours and reduced working hours
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us for more information 02896935521.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs