MCS Group are excited to be partnering with a Global Law Firm who are seeking a Qualified Accountant to join their tax team. Ideal opportunity for a Qualified Accountant seeking a move into industry. Our client will consider candidates with no previous tax experience.
MCS Group are proudly partnering with one of Belfast's most reputable employers in their search for a Qualified Accountant to join their international tax team. Our client are recognised for their lucrative corporate benefits package, state-of-the art working environment and for being the industry leader in innovation and excellence.
- You will play a pivotal role within the organisation, liaising with international offices and external advisers for completion of tax returns for the overall organisation and individual partners.
- Attending meetings with global finance managers and external advisers as necessary - some international travel will be required.
- Involvement in annual budgeting process including tax equalisation and cash flow calculations.
- Advising on individual partner matters in relation to their non UK tax affairs, including restructures and relocations.
- Preparing Double Tax Relief calculations for annual UK tax return filings for individual partners.
- Involvement in yearend work processes, including setup of international tax reserves, tax equalisation calculations, accounts disclosure and account reconciliations.
- Qualified accountant (e.g. ACA, CIMA, ACCA etc) with experience working in a large corporate environment.
- CTA Qualification is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to liaise effectively with staff based in other offices and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Highly competitive base salary
- 23 days annual, with the option to purchase more.
- Flexible working policy
- Income protection
- Private Medical Care
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us for more information 02896 935 521.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs