- Hands-on work with NI companies, reporting directly into partners.
- Flexibility around core working hours, early finish on a Friday.
- Genuine progression potential inline with firm's growth trajectory.
This company has an excellent reputation in the industry, which has encouraged continuous growth and development opportunities within the firm. The successful accountant will be joining the core accounts and audit department who strive to develop a genuine understanding of their client's businesses. Many of the senior staff are homegrown, reflecting their established culture of promoting and nurturing their talent from within. You will also benefit from the experienced senior staff who know the business and the clients inside out, offering excellent training and exposure to a variety of work. This is a great opportunity to accelerate your career and progress in a less hierarchical structure, where you will have close contact with senior management and partners.
Assist with the management of client relationships, expectations, and delivery of quality and a high level of technical knowledge on a range of audit and accounts preparation assignments.
- Working with some of NI's most prolific clients; from local SMEs to larger limited companies. You'll enjoy working with a variety of portfolios including both solely accounts preparation work for some clients up to larger external audit assignments.
Planning and completing a range of assignments meeting reporting and completion deadlines.
Assisting with the management, coaching & development of junior team members.
Identifying and resolving audit issues bringing a high level of technical knowledge and ability.
Completing or reviewing a range of accounts preparation assignments.
Preparation and presentation of management accounts to a range of clients across a range of sectors.
Delivering to reporting and completion deadlines and delivering to budgets.
Developing junior staff and reviewing their work providing constructive feedback and identifying areas for development.
- You must be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, or equivalent).
Ability to produce quality accounts and work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Audit experience and a track record of delivering planning, fieldwork, and completion stages of audit assignments.
- You must have trained in an accountancy practice (open to small, medium, or large firms).
Enthusiastic and diligent, demonstrating attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
- Working from home options available
- Excellent on-the-job training along with study support for relevant professional
- Generous annual leave
- Progression and promotion opportunities available for career-driven individuals
- Competitive salary package reflective of your experience
- Flexible working hours available if needed
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02896935521.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs