MCS Group is delighted to be supporting a key client in the Mid Ulster region source a Contract Market Pricing Analyst to cover a period of Maternity leave.
Our client is a global manufacturer of lifting & material processing products & services. They are renowned for excellence in their field and providing their employees with a rewarding & diverse career.
The Market Pricing Analyst is responsible for recommending pricing strategies, price management systems, and developing rules and standards to deliver on financial goals.
Key duties will include:
- Provide expertise in mathematical modelling & statistics
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Assess competitor pricing & provide analysis/commentary on same
- Contribute to presentations relating to the overall pricing strategy of the firm
- Assist with implementing new processes in order to maximise efficiency
The Market Pricing Analyst will:
- Be a self-starter with strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills; able to work independently as well as in fast-paced, cross-functional teams. Must have good time and project management skills and attention to
- Will have Advanced level MS Excel with strong mathematical and analytic
- Need to be able to demonstrate significant experience and aptitude in business data capture, analysis and planning.
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate and influence in both internal and external environments.
- Education: Degree in finance, mathematics, statistics, economics, actuarial science or related business discipline with minimum 4 years experience.
- Previous experience in a Multi-National Aftermarkets pricing or sales environment would be a significant advantage
- Experience with a Business to Business or Business to Customer Price Optimization software solution
- Needs to be able to demonstrate significant experience and aptitude in business data capture, analysis and planning.
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate and influence in both internal and external
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity call Clare Simpson, Financial Contracts Consultant on 02890 235456 or send your CV to the link provided.
If this role is not right for you we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs.
All conversations will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs