Management Accountant - Belfast
MCS Group are looking for a Management Accountant to join a leading utilities company in Belfast.
Our client is a leading utilities company based in Belfast and have multiple sites across Northern Ireland. They provide a wide range of of both domestic and commercial customers across Northern Ireland. Due to continued growth and expansion they are looking to a Financial Analyst to their Financial Planning & Regulation team.
As the successful Management Accountant, you will be reporting directly to the Financial Reporting Manager and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparation of statutory and regulatory accounts;
- Assist with audit processes;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts;
- Preparation of monthly management information;
- Assist with budgeting, forecasting and business planning;
- Other duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Management Accountant will have the following characteristics:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA;
- Ability to deal with key internal & external stakeholders;
- Strong IT skills;
- Strong attention to detail.
As the successful Management Accountant you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package + extensive benefits;
- On-site car parking;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs