MCS Group are looking for a Management Accountant to join a leading organisation based in Belfast.
Our client is a leading organisation based in Belfast that specialise in the manufacturing industry. They are one of Belfast's most recognisable brands and have multiple sites across the UK. They provide a range of services to their global customer base across a variety of sectors. Now is a great time to be joining the business as they continue to expand their finance team.
As the successful Management Accountant, you will reporting directly to the Financial Controller and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts & reporting packs;
- Preparation of annual budget, cash flow & forecasting;
- Preparation of statutory accounts & returns;
- Continuous improvement of financial policies & procedures;
- Other duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Management Accountant will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA;
- Relevant industry experience;
- Strong IT skills;
- Strong communication skills.
As the successful Management Accountant, you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package;
- On-site car parking;
- Flexible working options;
- You will be joining a warm & friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs