Management Accountant - Belfast
MCS Group are looking for a Management Accountant to join a leading international Legal Firm in Belfast.
Our client is a a leading international legal firm with over 40 offices throughout the world in over 30 countries. They are leading the way with corporate social responsibility. Due to continued growth and new project implementation this is a great time to be joining the business and developing your skill-set in a centre of excellent for professional support services.
As the successful Management Accountant, you will be reporting directly to the Finance Manager and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and reporting packs;
- Assist with the annual financial audit process;
- Assist the Finance Manager with preparing the annual budget;
- Continuous improvement of financial processes and controls;
- Other duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Management Accountant will have the following characteristics:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA;
- Strong communication and team work skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong IT skills.
As the successful Management Accountant, you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package + extensive benefits;
- Private medical insurance;
- Flexible working options;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly, state of the art environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs