Management Accountant - Belfast (Exclusive)
MCS Group are exclusively looking for a Management Accountant to join a leading entertainment company based in Belfast.
Our client is a leading entertainment company with multiple sites across Belfast. They provide their extensive customer base with a variety of services. Now is a great time to join the company as they continue their impressive growth and reputation within their market.
As the successful Management Accountant, you will be reporting directly into the Head of Finance and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts & reporting packs;
- Preparation of budget, cash flow & forecasting;
- Inter-company reconciliations;
- VAT returns;
- Other duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Management Accountant will have the following characteristics:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA or Qualified by Experience;
- Management accounts preparation experience;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Strong communication and team work skills.
As the successful Management Accountant, you will receive the following:
- Marketing leading remuneration package;
- On-site car parking;
- Flexible working hours;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs