Management Accountant - Belfast
MCS Group are looking for a Management Accountant to join a leading Financial Services firm in Belfast.
Our client is an awarding winning Financial Services firm based in Belfast. They provide a wide range of services to their customer base and have multiple offices throughout the UK & ROI. They firm is built on strong personal relationships and providing their clients with a high quality, professional service. This is an exciting opportunity to join the company, as they continue their impressive growth both internally and externally.
As the successful Management Accountant, you will be reporting directly to the Head of Finance and responsible for the following duties:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts;
- Variance Analysis;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reporting packs;
- Assist with detailed budgeting, planning and forecasting;
- Assist with year end audit preparation and group audit;
- Other duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Management Accountant will have the following characteristics:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA or similar;
- Experience of producing management and/or statutory accounts;
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
As the successful Management Accountant, you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package + extensive benefits;
- Private Medical Insurance;
- Life Assurance;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs