Management Accountant - Belfast
MCS Group are looking for a Management Accountant to join a leading Financial Services company based in Belfast.
Our client is a leading financial services company based in Belfast. They are a group company with multiple subsidiaries throughout the UK. They service a wide range of clients across both Northern Ireland and the UK. They are an ambitious company and due to continued growth are looking to expand their finance team.
As the successful Management Accountant, you will be reporting directly to the Finance Director and responsible for the following duties:
- Preparing monthly management accounts;
- Balance sheet reconciliations;
- Assist with preparing budgets and forecasts;
- Monthly management of fixed assets;
- Assist with the year end audit preparation;
- Other duties as outlined in full job description.
The successful Management Accountant will have the following characteristics:
- Newly qualified or nearly qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA or Qualified by Experience;
- Accounts preparation experience;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Strong IT skills.
As the successful Management Accountant, you will receive the following:
- Marketing leading remuneration package + benefits;
- On-site car parking;
- Study support if required;
- You will be joining a warm & friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs