MCS Group are delighted to be exclusively working with a very interesting company in the leisure sector who are now looking for a Management Accountant to join their growing team in Belfast. They are seeking a newly qualified candidate who wants to gain a hands-on role in industry and really make a difference to their team and company.
The Management Accountant will report directly into the FC and sit within a close knit yet expanding team in their Belfast offices.
The main responsibilities of the Management Accountant will include:
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Closely support the FC in the production of weekly KPIs and annual audit requirements
- Support in the production of annual budgets and regular forecasting
- Analysis of budgets and report on any variances
- Prepare and submit monthly/quarterly VAT returns
- Always strive for process improvements and seek innovative opportunities to increase efficiency
- Work as part of a close-knit team and liaise with stake holders at all levels
- Work with and train junior members of the team
The ideal candidate for the Management Accountant position will:
- Be Newly qualified in ACA, ACCA, CIMA or working towards
- Have strong management accounts experience
- Have led or managed junior members of a team
- Strong experience in SAGE (SAGE 50 preferable)
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have an analytical mindset and problem-solving skills
In return, the company are offering a competitive salary and benefits package. I am keen to have a confidential, initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Daina Marks, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
Experience: 0 yrs