MCS Group are seeking a management accountant on behalf of a leading global financial services firm based in Belfast.
The successful management accountant will be part of a developing finance function that providing financial and management accounts, bookkeeping and tax reporting services.
Our client is renowned for their fantastic progression structures and they continue to win awards and recognition for being an employer of choice. Aside from market leading salary and a highly competitive benefits package, you will receive valuable exposure to an illustrious client portfolio.
As the successful accountant, you will deliver a full range of client services. Including;
- Preparation of financial and management accounts
- Preparation of tax compliance reporting on behalf of clients
- Proactively manage the completion of bookkeeping services
- Develop, build and maintain relationships with clients
- Experience working in a similar role, both industry and accountancy practice backgrounds will be considered
- Hold a recognised accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) - ideally you will be recently qualified.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking, growing and dynamic firm. In return our client is offering a competitive package to attract the best accountant on the market. This a rare occasion for an experienced accountant to join an internationally recognised firm.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs