Management Accountant, Belfast, NI Top 100 £32,000-£40,000
MCS Group is delighted to be working with an NI Top 100 to appoint a Management Accountant for their finance team.
The client operated in a fast paced, manufacturing environment and as such would be interested in speaking with candidates who have relative experience and excellent commercial acumen.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Preparation, validation and reporting of weekly management accounts for the above business units
- Production of monthly management accounts, quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting
- Providing proactive and robust commercial analysis & advice to management, the commercial team, business unit managers and, function heads as necessary to support decision making and business performance.
- Assist in year-end statutory accounts preparation and associated audit queries
- Variance analysis and commentaries
- Completion of product costings under supervision
- Reconciliation of relevant balance sheet accounts
- Review of margin reports and monthly management account bridges to identify Bill of Material updates with relevant site personnel
- Assist in improvement projects to develop best in class finance delivery and participate in business unit improvement initiatives
- maintain robust and efficient systems, processes and controls
- Ensure the highest standards of quality assurance and integrity are applied in procedures and documentation in use
- Carry out any other duties or cover in a fully flexible manner as part of an inter dependent team
- Professionally Qualified Accountant, with relative post qualification experience
- Self starter with excellent commercial acumen, drive and determination
- Experience of fast paced environments
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills with the gravitas to liaise at all levels of the business
- Advanced IT proficiency and knowledge of Navision is desired
The client is offering an excellent salary and benefits package tailored to suit the best in market.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest.
Please contact Nadine Savage, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs