Management Accountant, Fixed Term Contract, Belfast City Centre
MCS Group is recruiting a Management Accountant on a Fixed Term Contract basis for a professional services client in the City Centre. This firm are globally renowned and have an established finance team at their shared service centre in Belfast.
The successful candidate will undertake the following responsibilities and meet the criteria outlined below;
- Provide financial reports in an accurate and timely fashion
- Assist the Finance Manager review and support the management accounts team to provide process improvement and recommendations
- Ensure processes and controls are carried out within best practice guidelines
- Assist the finance manager to ensure the finance team is continually developing their own knowledge and capabilities
- Support planning and execution of the financial audit and budgeting process
- Forge close relations with operational teams, business managers and the wider finance team
- Prioritises work effectively
- Professionally Qualified Accountant (ideally upto 3 years PQE)
- Experience of a finance function within a commercial environment
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Experience of complex finance systems and MS Office
- Able to deliver high quality client service, build strong relations across the business
- Able to manage time effectively
- Ability to identify solutions by applying technical knowledge
- Good communication skills with the ability to influence and persuade others within finance and non-finance teams
This position is initially being offered on a 14 Month Fixed Term Contract basis.
The client are offering and excellent salary and package tailored to attract the best in market.
For further details on this position, or any other Senior Finance job, please contact Nadine Savage on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
Experience: 0 yrs