MCS are proud to be partnering with a leading firm in Belfast who are seeking to recruit numerous KYC/AML and Quality Control Analysts.
- Carry out KYC / AML Reviews on customer files by gathering the relevant information.
- Quality assurance checks and reviews.
- Update metrics trackers accurately and in a timely manner.
- Respond to requests for information regarding appreciate KYC documents by conducting the necessary due diligence reviews for low/medium/high risk customers.
- Implement and adapt to new and changing processes efficiently.
- Have strong AML/ KYC understanding and knowledge including Sanctions, Bribery and Corruption.
- Quality assurance / quality control experience, checks and reviews
- Knowledge of regulatory developments driving the industry and key issues affecting regulated firms.
- Experience in dealing with different types of company structures in different jurisdictions, funds and banking products.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Financial services experience.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the UK
- Salary depending on experience
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance, Income Protection Insurance & Personal Accident Cover
- Bonus opportunities
- Progression opportunities
- 25 days holiday + 11 stats
- WFH Opportunities
For more information, contact Matthew Woods at MCS Group or submit your CV via the link provided. All queries will be handled in the strictest confidence
Experience: 0 yrs