MCS Group has an exciting opportunity for aspiring Internal Auditors to join a leading financial services organisation. Opportunities are available at various levels right through from Audit Juniors/Trainees to Senior Manager. This opportunity is open to Accountancy graduates and part qualified accountants.
This company has an excellent reputation in the local market, which has accelerated their growth and development opportunities within the firm. As an Internal Auditor, you will benefit from working with the experienced senior staff who know the business and the clients inside out, offering excellent support and exposure to a variety of work.
Many of the senior staff have trained within the firm and progressed up to senior management level, reflecting their established culture of promoting and nurturing their talent from within. This is a great opportunity to accelerate your career in Internal Audit, with a hard working team that are only growing in the NI market.
- You will be working with a diversity of private and public sector clients across NI and RoI, including government bodies and councils, schools and colleges, housing associations, etc.
- You will not only be assessing financial risks, but you will take an active role in identifying strategic and operational risks that clients may face.
- You will provide assignment planning, designing and conducting audit testing, preparing audit reports and communicating audit findings and recommendations.
- You will work closely with senior management to ensure that all work carried out complies with the firm's standards and procedures, along with maintaining client relationships and supporting junior team members.
- You will have a firm understanding of what Internal Audit entails (essential).
- You will ideally have experience in or some exposure to Internal Audit, even if through studies (essential).
- You will have the ability to deliver multiple assignments on time and within budget (essential).
- You will ideally have a background working in an accountancy practice (preferable).
- You will ideally have a relevant Internal Audit or accounting qualification (IIA, ACA, ACCA).
- Flexible working hours and options to work from home up to two days per week.
- Excellent on the job training along with study support to obtain relevant qualifications.
- Unlimited progression and promotion opportunities (promotion review held twice per year).
- Highly competitive base salary, plus comprehensive benefits.
What do I do next?
To speak in confidence about this opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Ben Cargin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 9693 5513??
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current and exclusive roles www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs