MCS Group are delighted to be working with a Belfast based wealth management company who are seeking to recruit a trainee financial advisor for their already successful team.
Based in Belfast with a presence in mainland UK this is a great opportunity for an experienced mortgage advisor or paraplanner to break into financial advice.
This path into financial advice is a rare and exciting opportunity and the successful candidate will be joining a highly regarded Financial Planning firm. With a clear emphasis on employee progression you will trained and developed throughout the different areas that the business specialise in.
Initial Duties & Responsibilities:
- Firstly observing client meetings then leading.
- Develop business relationships with existing and new clients by providing appropriate advice and support
- Ensure that all processes are adhered to and systems used in according to company policy
- Develop new business opportunities within the NI market as well as promoting additional services to existing clients
- Pre-client meeting administration.
- Handling client servicing queries.
- Experienced mortgage advisor or paraplanner
- Fully Level 4 Diploma qualified
- Good customer service experience
- Sales Experience
- £30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience & qualifications.
- Bonus Scheme
- Death in Service Cover
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Income protection
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Matthew Woods, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs