Junior Paraplanner - Belfast
The very successful Belfast based business are expanding and are happy to be recruiting a Junior Paraplanner. With a wealth of experience throughout the business this is a great opportunity to further your career within the financial industry.
- To provide first-class support to the Financial Advisors and clients and help develop business relationships
- Prepare and organise client files and meetings.
- Deal with new business applications and monitor through to completion
- Input relevant data into the system and maintain client files for compliance purposes.
- Managing/updating business files daily
- General Administration Duties
- Keeping up to date with knowledge of products and ongoing compliance and Anti-money laundering requirements
- Worked within a Financial Advisor practice for at least 3 years
- Achieved or working towards Diploma level Financial Services qualifications
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence. I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest.
Please contact Matthew Woods, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
Experience: 0 yrs