MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Junior Fund Accountant for our client based in Belfast City Centre on a full time, permanent basis.
Within a reputable and well established organisation, you will play a key role in the team producing financial reports and have the opportunity to expand your knowledge and accountancy experience working alongside experienced professionals offering mentorship and guidance. You will receive a competitive salary, bonus scheme, life assurance, 34 days annual leave and access to private health care.
Your New Job:
- The individual will be responsible for a portfolio of clients' pension scheme accounts and be accountable for their reporting activities.
- You will have a set of clients (maximum 15 schemes), which will change every couple of years to gain further knowledge and expertise.
- The accountant will be responsible for every aspect on the completion of the Trustee Report & Accounts, enabling the best possible relationships to be built with clients and auditors.
What you need to succeed:
- Be studying towards a recognised accountancy qualification
- High degree of numeracy and ability to work within a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs