MCS Group is delighted to be hiring for a Junior AR collector for our Belfast based clients
Our client provides industry leading analysis and insights to market conditions by combining a wealth of knowledge and cutting-edge products, giving consumer confidence, enhancing investment, and contributing to economic growth.
The Job: Junior Account Receivable collector
Working within a team a strong collaborative and social team you will be joining at an exciting stage with a recent acquisition! You will enjoy a thorough knowledge transfer process and work collectively in achieving a smooth transition.
- Responsible for the collection of outstanding debt, including allocation of cash received
- Build professional relationships with clients
- Resolve customers questions and queries
- Provide support to the AR team
- Meet key targets
- Generate and send Ad Hoc/bespoke invoices
- Experience in a finance environment with knowledge of credit control
- Experience in answering customer queries, interacting with stakeholders across multiple functions and locations
- Experience in a driven KPI environment
- Experienced in Excel, Oracle AR, SAP or JDE
- Experience of credit collection, managed aged debt and cash allocations.
- Experience working in the financial services sector
- Experience in Oracle financial / Oracle E-business suite
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Dylan McSherry, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 02896935497
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs