As the growth of the team at MCS Group continues at a pace, the IT & Technology division continues to break new ground and we are eager to find great people to be a part of that journey.
Working with an impressive range of clients from across the province and beyond, the successful candidate will be immersed in a fast-paced and critical industry and will be working with the majority of the largest businesses in NI as well as some of the country's most impressive and enterprising SMEs and the fast growing startup scene. As well as that we have great relationships with new companies seeking to operate and open new offices in NI. We source the best talent in the market for all off these companies across Technology.
We are looking for both Entry-level and experienced professionals seeking a career change. Our in-house training and coaching has helped develop Senior leaders in the existing team as well as some of the best recruitment professionals in the UK.
Who are we?
Our ambition is simple but challenging, "To Set the Standards in each of the markets we operate in". We are in the process of building a team of industry experts at MCS Group and there couldn't be a more exciting time to join. 2020 has seen us enter new markets both domestically and internationally and next year is set to be our best year yet.
A quick glance at any job board would suggest that every job on the market at the moment is within the "leading" company in it's field. Clearly, that cannot be the case and as a result that tag has lost it's impact. When we say it, we mean it, and we can back it up. Whether that's our 5* Google reviews or wealth of customer testimonials, or perhaps it's a quick glance at our client base and the calibre of people we deal with, or maybe it's the high profile partnerships we hold across key sectors in NI, we really are THE leading specialist recruitment firm in the province.
What is the role of a Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group?:
The role of a recruitment consultant is varied, fast-paced and as rewarding as it is demanding. Whether joining as a trainee or with experience from elsewhere, you will learn the skills you need to effectively run your own business within a business, growing relationships with key decision-makers in industry and developing a level of specialist expertise that will set you apart from your competition. In broad terms, your role can be broken down to two key areas:
We work almost exclusively in challenging skills markets where talent is in very short supply. Our main differentiator as a firm is our ability to source great candidates that our competitors and clients cannot. Therefore, you will need to be extremely proactive and creative, using all available tools, in sourcing the best talent for our clients.
You will use your strong communication and sales skills to build new client relationships and further develop existing client relationships. New business is the lifeblood of any recruitment firm so the ability to open doors and continually ensure your business levels are high, is one of the elements of a successful career in recruitment.
Is MCS Group for you?:
Recruitment is a fantastic career for the right person but it does take real resilience, motivation and ambition. The rewards are second to none and MCS can offer a successful and prosperous career. For this position we are interested in either high-potential driven graduates or individuals with a background in recruitment or in consulting and/or sales who can meet the following criteria:
- Degree or demonstrated personal development
- Evidence of hard work
- Evidence of successful teamwork
- Excellent work-ethic
- Committed to learning and personal development
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to process information and learn new systems
- Placement year or internship
- Relevant customer service or sales experience
What can you expect?
- Competitive basic salary with a generous commission structure to reward high achievers - there are no thresholds here.
- Excellent employee benefits to include a health cash plan, access to health and wellbeing services, life assurance and a day off for your birthday.
- Best in class training in the art and science of recruitment and a continuous professional development path, whether you want to go down the management route or become an expert in your field.
- We are Investors in People accredited so our people have been and always will be the secret to our success.
- Industry leading Recruitment Software, including pioneering video technology not in use anywhere else in NI.
- A dedicated marketing team and access to an impressive marketing budget to assist with candidate generation.
- A long-term career in Specialist Recruitment for ambitious consultants.
- A peer group of colleagues that you will genuinely want to work with day in and day out
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a challenging and incredibly rewarding career!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact with Sam Boles, Internal Recruiter at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us for a confidential discussion.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence. MCS Group reserve the right to close the advertisement early in response to high demand.
Experience: 0 yrs