MCS are proud to be partnering with a leading professional services organisation in Belfast who are seeking to recruit numerous Senior Associates & Associates for their Operations Compliance team.
This role provides a real breadth and depth of experience and provides fantastic exposure to some of the most high profile financial services clients within the company, in the investment banking and asset & asset management sector.
- Conducting meetings (typically with the use of technology) with our clients to obtain an understanding of the client's business processes, risks, and controls;
- Obtaining evidence and documenting our understanding of the clients business processes, risks, and controls;
- Assessing evidence received from clients to conclude on whether their processes, risks and controls are operating as intended.
- Liaising with Subject Matter Experts to conclude upon the work performed and documenting the outcomes.
- Providing recommendations to clients on how to improve their business processes and controls frameworks to ensure regulatory compliance
- 2 or more years experience in an investment banking role.
- Financial Services or Legal experience and an interest in investment banking or asset & wealth management
- Excellent attention to detail and a passion for delivering high quality output
- Strong analytical skills, being able to understand complex processes and apply challenge
- Excellent problem solving skills, ease of navigating through issues and problems
- Willingness to expand technical knowledge in a broad range of client facing projects
- Proven ability to be a team player, while retaining the ability to work independently with little supervision
- Experience of identifying and effectively reporting issues and recommendations for improvement to clients
- CASS regulatory experience in an audit or industry environment
- Experience in providing coaching and feedback for junior staff and identifying development opportunities to build upon the strengths of team members
- Ability to manage deadlines within multiple projects and demonstrate project management skills
- Competitive salary - DOE
- Yearly bonus - 2k - 7k
- Flexible working including WFH
- Career progression + funding for future professional qualifications
- 25 days standard holidays with options to increase this through your benefits package.
- A flexible benefits scheme that can be tailored to suit your (and your family's) needs.
- Group pension plan
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence. I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest.
Please contact Matthew Woods, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
Experience: 0 yrs