- Ideally suited to individuals with operational internal audit experience.
- Multi-award-winning employer offering lucrative benefits package.
- Unparalleled progression opportunities and training programmes.
MCS Group have proudly partnered with a multi-award winning FinTech company as they establish their new Belfast based Internal Audit team. In line with their continued success in developing locally, they now have an opportunity for a suitably experienced auditor to play a pivotal role in the initial growth stages of the new department.
Our client are one of NI's largest employers and a key player in the FinTech sector. This award winning employer are recognised for their remarkable employee engagement, state-of-the-art offices and extensive corporate benefits package.
- Provide analysis and recommendations to the wider Internal Audit function on operational risks
- Evaluate the effectiveness of controls within strategy, governance, operations and risk management processes.
- Apply a risk-based approach to audit projects that are operational and strategic in nature.
- Conduct audits for all aspects of the business; distribution, customer service, product operations, claims, operations, investments, compliance, human resources and finance.
- Manage assigned audit tasks to achieve department guidelines and within established timetables with high quality results
- Draft process risks and controls and performs an assessment to determine audit scope
- Demonstrable previous experience working within internal audit
- You must hold a relevant degree
- CIA, CISA or ACCA Qualified or Part-Qualified is desirable.
Our client are renowned in the for providing a market leading benefits package to include;
- Highly competitive base salary
- Annual bonus
- Medical & Dental insurance
- Life assurance
- Subsidised Gym membership
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us for more information 07850458339.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs