MCS Group are proudly partnering with one of Belfast's most reputable employers in their search for a Qualified Accountant or Internal Auditor to join their growing team in Belfast. Our client is recognised for their lucrative corporate benefits package, state-of-the art working environment and for being the industry leader in innovation and excellence.
This is a newly appointed role that will assist the Head of Internal Audit in developing and delivering the internal audit plan and internal control frameworks. The position provides an unparalleled opportunity to gain insight into an evolving international organisation where you will play a key role in growing the internal audit function. Key duties will include:
- Assessing the effectiveness of internal control systems, reviewing their operation and identifying weaknesses.
- Reviewing the systems for assessing risk and monitoring compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Reviewing and investigating possible instances of fraud or irregularities and the circumstances in which they arose
- Acting as a deterrent to fraud or the manipulation of results and detecting fraud
- Reporting findings to senior management and to the Audit Committee
- Supporting the Audit Committee in fulfilling its terms of reference
- You must hold a professional accountancy or internal audit qualification (e.g. ACA, CIA, ACCA)
- You must have demonstrable experience of working within an internal audit capacity in either a Big 4 firm.
- Highly competitive base salary
- 23 days annual, with the option to purchase more.
- Flexible working policy
- Income protection
- Private Medical Care
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us for more information 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs