MCS Group are representing a highly reputable Big 4 Firm in their recruitment of an Internal Auditor for their leading Risk Advisory team. This is an ideal role for a Qualified Accountant or Certified Internal Auditor with previous experience within a large firm or organisation to join an award winning NI employer.
The successful Internal Auditor will join one of the fastest growing teams within the firm who have had an abundance of success in recent years. This team are both a local and international leading provider of Risk Advisory services, to clients across various sectors from telecoms, power & utilities to public sector bodies. Our client are recognised as one of NI's most forward thinking employers and strive to offer flexible working arrangements to all.
The successful Internal Auditor gain exposure to the above listed sectors and enjoy a highly varied with unlimited scope for professional development. Reporting into Senior Management, the Internal Auditor will provide solutions across risk and internal controls, people and organisational change, supply chain and programme advisory and IT. The role of the Internal Auditor is pivotal in meeting the constantly evolving needs of clients and will encompass the need to develop an in depth understanding of each in order to implement new processes as required.
- Strong experience of internal audit or internal controls, in both financial and operational processes.
- An ability to utilise core risk and controls skills in a broad range of projects both in a traditional internal audit and in advisory projects
- You will ideally hold a suitable professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/IIA)
- Previous experience working in Big 4 or a Blue-Chip organisation
- A lucrative base salary
- Market leading bonus structure
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home options
- Generous annual leave and pension
- Unparalleled progression path in as quick as 12 months
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us for more information 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs