MCS Group have partnered with a Big 4 firm in Belfast at the height of their success, to source an Internal Auditor to join their expanding risk advisory team. The successful Internal Auditor will work on a diverse range of projects with clients in the Public and Private Sectors across Northern Ireland. The Internal Audit Senior will have the opportunity to broaden their experience, getting involved in the end-to-end delivery of internal audit engagements from planning to reporting.
As the Internal Audit client base grows within Northern Ireland, this team are now in a position to expand. You will be joining a very successful Northern Ireland team working on high-quality projects and assignments; working closely with senior members of the team while coaching and developing more junior team members. The Internal Audit Senior will be responsible for:
- Delivery of end-to-end internal audit or risk and governance engagements, from planning through to fieldwork and reporting.
- Through the completion and review of audit work, assess control deficiencies and opportunities to enhance our clients internal control environment identified by your team and identify any additional points based on your experience.
- Preparation and review of high quality planning and reporting deliverables for review by internal management and subsequently for issue to clients
- Supervision of junior Internal Auditors during audit fieldwork.
- Supporting Internal Audit Management in the development of progress reports for Audit Committees and Client Senior Management Teams.
- Effective communication with client personnel, as well as team members and management team.
- Engaging in internal department initiatives such as training, business development activities, coaching, engagement scheduling and graduate recruitment.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in risk management/ risk consulting/ internal audit
- Demonstrable project management skills and the ability to plan and manage projects with multiple staff
- An ACA, ACCA, CIIA or other accounting or relevant qualification
- Experience supervising team members effectively
- Excellent report writing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- NI Based client portfolio with extremely rare travel requirements
- Flexible working day or a compressed working week
- Top of market base salary
- 1.5% matched pension contribution
- 25 days annual leave plus stats and the option to buy and sell
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Structured career progression programmes
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 02896 935 521 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02896 935 521.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs