MCS Group have been retained by a Top 10 accountancy practice in Belfast at the height of their success, to source an Internal Auditor to join their expanding team. The successful Internal Auditor will work on projects covering a wide spectrum of industries and organisations - predominantly based in Northern Ireland. You will be joining a dynamic global practice with a worldwide footprint; providing several paths for career development and progression that best maximise your skills and ability.
As the Internal Audit client base grows within Northern Ireland, this team are now in a position to expand. You will be joining a very successful Northern Ireland team working on high quality projects and assignments; working closely with senior members of the team while coaching and developing more junior team members. As the successful Internal Auditor will be responsible for:
- Providing risk management, internal audit and controls-based advice and expertise to clients, in a consulting capacity or as part of an outsourced arrangement.
- Acting as the lead for fieldwork assignments involving multiple team members and client deliverables.
- Liaising with client management, up to board-level directors.
- Preparing reports outlining risk advisory, internal audit findings and recommendations.
- Working with the management team in strategic business development activities, identifying client needs, opportunities and working on proposals for new business.
- 1 years' experience in internal audit.
- Hold or be working towards a relevant qualification e.g. ACA, ACCA, PIIA, MIIA or similar.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to plan and manage projects with several staff;
- Internal audit or operational experience of working in specialist areas such as credit risk, treasury risk, enterprise risk management is a distinct advantage.
- Extremely limited travel outside of NI
- Join a fun and dynamic working culture with regular social events
- Competitive salary package
- Varied workload with exciting ad-hoc projects
- Excellent client interaction
- Further training and professional development
- Based in the state-of-the-art, centrally located offices
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group by sending an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs