Internal Audit Senior
MCS Group have been retained by a Top 10 accountancy practice in Belfast at the height of their success, to source an Internal Auditor to join their expanding team. The successful Internal Audit Senior will work on projects covering a wide spectrum of industries and organisations - predominantly based in Northern Ireland. You will be joining a dynamic global practice with a worldwide footprint; providing several paths for career development and progression that best maximise your skills and ability.
As the Internal Audit client base grows within Northern Ireland, this team are now in a position to expand, with opportunities at manager level. You will be joining a very successful NI team working on high value projects and assignments; working closely with senior members of the team while coaching and developing more junior team members. As the successful Internal Auditor you will be responsible for:
- Providing risk management, internal audit and controls-based advice and expertise to clients, in a consulting capacity or as part of an outsourced arrangement.
- Acting as the lead for fieldwork assignments involving multiple team members and client deliverables.
- Liaising with client management, up to board-level directors.
- Preparing reports outlining risk advisory, internal audit findings and recommendations.
- Working with the management team in strategic business development activities, identifying client needs, opportunities and working on proposals for new business.
- Relevant experience in risk management/ risk consulting/ internal audit.
- Hold a relevant qualification e.g. ACA, ACCA, PIIA, MIIA or similar.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to plan and manage projects with several staff.
- 0 travel outside of NI.
- Join a fun and dynamic working culture with regular social events.
- Competitive salary package.
- Varied workload with exciting ad-hoc projects.
- Excellent client interaction.
- Further training and professional development.
- Based in the state-of-the-art, centrally located offices.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs