MCS Group are delighted to be recruiting for a rapidly growing telecommunications business based in Belfast to recruit a Interim CFO to join for a period of 6 months.
Our client is a large telecommunications business. They have continued to grow over the past 12 months and are now embarking in continued growth. Now is an exciting time to join the business as an Interim CFO.
As the successful Interim CFO you will have a range of responsibilities. These will include;
- High level management of multiple functions within the business
- Strategic decision making
- Risk mitigation
- Budget & Forecasting
- Other duties as highlighted in the full job description
The successful Interim CFO will have the following characteristics;
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA Qualified
- Previous experience as a Financial Director or CFO
- Excellent communication skills
As the successful Interim CFO you will benefit from;
- Excellent remuneration package
- Hybrid working environment
- Flexible working environment
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Pickering, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs