MCS Group have proudly partnered with a boutique Insolvency Practice who are seeking an experienced insolvency professional to join their expanding team. Brilliant opportunity to join a highly successful team at their embryonic stage of growth. Ideal role for someone seeking a platform to develop professionally in the insolvency space and receive a comprehensive benefits package.
- The successful Insolvency Supervisor will be responsible for managing your own portfolio of cases consisting of CVLs, Bankruptcies, MVLs and IVAs.
- Assisting the Insolvency Practitioner with the preparation of documents, from initial advice through to completion of the case
- Ensuring all cases are compliant in accordance with SIPS and current legislative frameworks.
- Undertaking statutory investigation work for submission of conduct reports
- Maintaining internal and external relationships with stakeholders.
- A minimum of 2 years insolvency experience
- Working knowledge of Insolvency Legislation (The Insolvency (NI) Order and/or The Insolvency Act)
- Experience in handling CVLs (desirable).
- Lucrative base salary reflective of experience
- Competitive bonus
- Private medical
- Life Insurance
- 22 days annual leave plus 11 stats
- Study support for professional development
- Critical illness cover
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us for more information 02896 935 521.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs