Head of Financial Systems & Business Processes - Belfast
MCS Group are looking for a Head of Financial Systems & Business Processes to join a leading Utilities company based in Belfast.
Our client is a leading utilities company based in Belfast and operate across both Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. They provide an array of services to a wide range of both residential and commercial customers. Now is a great time to be joining the company as they look to continue their impressive growth and expansion.
As the successful Head of Financial Systems & Business Processes you will be reporting directly to the Commercial Finance Director and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Standardise finance processes and controls across the business;
- Data mapping and implementing initiatives which support data management;
- Work with the Technology & Innovation team to ensure that finance systems are optimally used and supported;
- Deliver complex and multi-dimensional projects across the Finance team;
- Lead and develop a high performing team to deliver a positive business partnering ethic;
- Drive best practice in financial planning, reporting and analysis to take the finance function forward;
- Align Technology, Finance and the wider business to ensure an optimal approach to use of technology;
- Act as key advisor to senior finance managers and wider business stakeholders;
- Other duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Head of Financial Systems & Business Processes will have the following characteristics:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA;
- Experience of accounting and analysis in a large or multi-divisional organisation;
- Experience of reviewing business processes and identifying/implementing changes;
- Experience of risk management and responsibility for ensuring a robust framework of financial controls are in place;
- Experience of reporting and presenting to key stakeholders.
As the successful Head of Financial Systems & Business Processes, you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package + extensive benefits;
- Flexible and remote working options;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs