Head of Business Improvement - Belfast - 12m contract initially
MCS Group have been retained to appoint a Head of Business Improvement for a leading Financial Services Business who have operated from Belfast since 2011 and have grown exponentially in that time. Currently we are seeking top talent to introduce to the business for a Senior position which is initially being offered on a 12 month contract basis.
Supporting the Group Operations Director with optimisation and documentation of core business processes for the Group.
Facilitating centralised processing initiatives where deemed appropriate at Director level
Monitor and interpret regulatory changes which impact operational processes, ensuring timely execution of changes
Design and/or re-engineer processes across the business to ensure a consistent level of excellent operational service delivery, adhering to group, local regulatory and statutory standards.
- Experience within Financial Services specifically Corporate, Private Client and Fund Administration structures is preferred
- Demonstrable knowledge of Lean Methodology, Six Sigma with supporting qualifications
- Suitable level of senior management expertise
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- Self motivated, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional, articulate and the gravitas to liaise with all levels of peer and client contacts
In return the client are offering a market leading salary and benefits package tailored to attract the best in market.
This position will involve substantial travel and is initially being offered for a period of 12 months.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest.
Please contact Nadine Savage, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs