MCS Group are delighted to have partnered with a growing software company who are now seeking to bring on board a Group Accountant in Belfast. You will have the opportunity to join a close-knit and dynamic environment with excellent opportunities for progression.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, the responsibilities of the Group Accountant will be:
- Preparation and control of the month end accounts and processes
- Management of the year end statutory accounts
- Ensure effective processes are in place across the group
- Close liaison with key stakeholders and team members from other divisions
- Assist in more strategic responsibilities such as forecasting and budgeting, reports for stakeholders, and financial analysis to inform key business decisions
- Ad hoc projects as required
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Be fully qualified with at lease 1 years' PQE
- Have excellent IT skills in MS office and excel
- Have experience working in a fast-paced environment hitting tight deadlines
- Have a strong attention to detail and an analytical mindset
- (Experience in IFRS or ERP accounting systems is desired but not essential)
In return, this company are offering an excellent salary and benefits package to include: excellent holiday entitlement, a bonus on top of a very competitive salary, flexible working options, health care and regular social events.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Daina Marks, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us for more information 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs