Group Accountant, Belfast City Centre, £Excellent Package
MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Group Accountant for a client in Belfast City Centre.
My client are a truly global organisation with a strong presence in the Belfast market who currently have a requirement for a Group Accountant to join their established finance shared service. This is a key appointment to the business and will see the successful candidate forge relations with a number of stakeholders to include senior management, senior finance and the wider global finance team.
The Group Accountant will be required to provide high quality financial information, drive process improvement, working with business units to recommend and implement changes and acting as a business partner to the global functions.
- Partnering with Finance Management to support commercial business decisions
- Preparation of scheduled and ad-hoc reporting of financial information, analysis and recommendation thereafter and production of weekly financial reports for management
- Involvement in system/process upgrade projects - end to end
- Assist with month end consolidation and maintenance of month end processes
- Reconciliation of multi-currency GL accounts
- Preparation of inter-company invoicing and settlements/reconciliation
- Assistance in group financial year end consolidation and close
- Assist with the annual budget process and financial accounting processes
- Maintain relationships with finance and staff across all departments in Belfast
- Professionally Qualified Accountant / 5 Years PQE
- Ideally coming from a Big4 background with international experience
- Must be a team player, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to work under pressure and have a flexible approach
- Excellent understanding of financial/management information systems
- Able to multi-task, have excellent time management skills
- Must be self-motivated and driven
The client are offering an excellent salary and benefits package, tailored to attract the best in market.
For further details on this position, or any other Senior Finance job, please contact Nadine Savage on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
Experience: 0 yrs