MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Graduate Accounts Receivable Analyst for our Belfast based client.
Due to continued growth for our leading solutions-based client we have an opening for an enthusiastic and professional graduate to join their dynamic and thriving finance team. This is an opportunity to join a leading employer with unrivalled benefits whilst working with key stakeholders.
Job: Accounts Receivable Analyst (Graduate)
You will play a vital role in our client's operations by managing our client's relationships with top tier customers. You will collaborate with other areas of the business to ensure processes and deadlines are met while demonstrating excellent client care and efficiency.
- Investigate query resolution on customer accounts
- Customer liaison and handle payment negotiation
- Support the month end close for AR Sub- ledger
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis and reports to support business making decisions
- Ensure all corporate policies and procedures are applied
- Perform credit card prevention activities
- Managing the relationships across commercial and customer base
- Liaise with auditors and other areas of the business
- Graduate in either Finance, Accountancy or Business
- 0-2 years' experience finance experience in credit control or customer service
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal skills and a solution-orientated attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate with both finance and non-finance professionals;
- Ability to learn quickly and be adaptable to change management within processes and systems;
- Highly organised with the ability to identify and prioritise value-added activities to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong experience of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Manager at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs