MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting an Accounts Assistant for a global leading software company in Belfast.
After a hugely successful acquisition on the back of 2017 we are proud to have the European HQ situated in Belfast. Our client is dedicated in delivering innovated solutions to meet the demand for important business challenges.
This is a fantastic job opportunity for a graduate starting off their career in accountancy in a great working environment. Our client offers one of the best study support packages available in the market in both financial and study leave.
You will be responsible for assisting the GL accountants ensuring timeless delivery in high quality financial information whilst gaining valuable exposure across EMEA companies under different guidelines.
Reporting to the Finance Manager your responsibilities are as follows:
- Assisting GL accountants with month end close
- Preparation of journals including various accruals & follow up on review points
- Intercompany reconciliations & fixed asset accounting
- Assisting with balance sheet reconciliations including bank, prepayment & accrual accounts
- Reporting under US GAAP for monthly and quarterly cashflow
- Aid in gathering information for audit
- A recent graduate in either Accounting, business or finance
- Committed to study towards professional qualification in ACCA or CIMA.
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines is essential
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs