Fund Accountant - Belfast
MCS Group are looking for a Fund Accountant to join a leading financial services company based in Belfast.
Our client is a leading financial services company based in Belfast. They are an award winning with multiple sites across North America, EMEA and APJ regions. They provide a variety of services to their global client base. Now is an exciting time to be joining the company as they continue their impressive growth and expansion.
As the successful Fund Accountant, you will be reporting to the Fund Accounting Manager and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Planning and preparing financial reports for a portfolio of funds;
- Reporting in accordance with US GAAP, UK GAAP or IFRS accounting standards;
- Establish reporting procedures for new funds and other entities;
- Calculate Net Asset Values;
- Liaise with clients and external auditors;
- Other duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Fund Accountant will have the following characteristics:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA;
- Relevant industry experience;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Strong communication and team work skills.
As the successful Fund Accountant, you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package + benefits;
- On-site car parking;
- Private medical insurance;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs