MCS Group have partnered with a very successful company who are leading the UK market in their sector. With a growing team here in Belfast, and a global reach, they are now hoping to bring on board a new Fund Accountant.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone newly or recently qualified, particularly if you are coming out of practice and hoping to make a step into industry.
The main responsibilities of the Fund Accountant will be:
- The preparation of accounts for a portfolio of clients
- Reconciliations of financial statements and transactions
- Liaising with external stakeholders
- Self - assessment tax returns
- Communicating with and building strong working relationships with other teams
- Ensuring reports and tasks are completed in a timely manner
The ideal candidate for the Fund Accountant position will:
- Be a fully qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office including Excel
- Experience in training other team members desirable
In return, this company are offering:
- A very competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Pension plan
- Life assurance
- Retailer discount
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Daina Marks, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us for more information 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs