Fund Accountant - Remote Working
MCS Group are looking for multiple Fund Accountants to join a leading financial services. This role can be based on-site at one of their multiple offices in the UK & Ireland or fully remote.
Our client is an award winning financial services company with multiple sites across North America, EMEA and APJ regions. They provide a variety of services to their global client base. Now is an exciting time to be joining the company as they continue their impressive growth and expansion.
As the successful Fund Accountant, you will be reporting to the Head of Funds and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Managing a portfolio of clients;
- Financial reporting in accordance with US GAAP, UK GAAP or IFRS;
- Establish reporting procedures for new funds and other entities;
- Liaise with clients and external auditors;
- Assist with migration of clients onto new financial systems;
- Other duties as highlighted on the full job description.
The successful Fund Accountant will have the following characteristics:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA;
- Previous fund accounting experience;
- Strong IT skills;
- Strong communication skills;
As the successful Fund Accountant, you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package + benefits;
- Remote working options;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs