MCS Group are looking for multiple Fund Accountants to join a leading financial services company on based in Belfast on a contract basis with the possibility of being made permanent.
Our client is a leading financial services company based in Belfast. They are an award winning with multiple sites across North America, EMEA and APJ regions. They provide a variety of services to their global client base. Now is an exciting time to be joining the company on a contract basis as they continue their impressive growth and expansion.
As a Fund Accountant within this exciting environment you will have a range of responsibilities. These will include;
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Financial reporting in accordance with US GAAP, UK GAAP or IFRS;
- Establish reporting procedures for new funds and other entities;
- Liaise with clients and external auditors;
- Assist with migration of clients onto new financial systems
- Other duties as highlighted on the full job description
The success Fund Accountants will have the following characteristics;
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA Qualified
- Previous experience working within Funds, Pensions or Investments
- Strong IT skills
- Good communication skills
As the successful Fund Accountant you will benefit from;
- Excellent remuneration package
- Complete remote working
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Pickering, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs