MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Financial Reporting Analyst for a leading commercial organisation in Belfast city centre.
With 43% of their global market share with further continued growth this is a great time to be joining the business who are standout innovators who motivate each other to explore new frontiers in an environment that supports and inspires for the better!
Benefits include 36 days leave, working remotely, bonus, excellent study support package to name a few…
Job: Financial Reporting Analyst, Part Qualified
Assist in the coordination of the month end close process including financial analysis, review and journal preparation! You will work closely with all departments and finance teams to ensure that financial activities are recorded and reported on an accurate and timely basis whilst meeting all corporate policies.
There is a large focus on internal controls within the team and this role provides a great opportunity to take a step back to review the current processes, implement change to ensure each task is adding value.
- Assist in the co-ordination of the month end close process for the associated entities
- Preparation of journal preparation, inter-company reconciliations, management review of results and financial reporting to the group consolidation system
- Preparation of ad-hoc analysis / production of reports as requested to support accurate reporting and business decisions
- Aggregate data required to support internal and external customers
- Assist with Annual Desktop Procedure review and write up for any new processes created or transition to third party support team
- Request and process accruals or other adjustments to the accounts
- Review of month end postings, identify necessary material adjustments required and requesting necessary journal entries
- Ensure that corporate policies and procedures are consistently applied.
What we're looking to see in candidates
- Desirably Part Qualified and continuing to study
- Experience working in a finance function within accounting operations, financial management and management accounting desirable
- Detailed knowledge around finance function processes (R2R, PTP, OTC and Project Accounting)
- Flexibility to meet tight and changing deadlines.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel (v-lookups, sum-ifs, pivot tables, Index etc.)
- Ability to learn quickly and be adaptable to change management within processes and systems
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Stephen Turkington, Senior Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs