MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Financial Reporting Analyst for a leading global organisation based in Belfast.
Due to continued growth and new project implementation this is a great time to be joining the business and developing your skillset in a centre of excellence with a leading corporate organisation that offers excellent products & services on an international scale.
We offer an industry leading package including gym membership, private medical, health and wellbeing initiatives and study support to name a few…
Job: Financial Reporting Analyst
You will work within a small team responsible for daily and monthly & quarter reporting within our client's investments division. You will provide timely and accurate expense information, supporting management on business decisions, reporting of investment expenses and overseeing the payments of invoices ensuring accruals are appropriate.
Your responsibilities are as follows:
- Providing meaning financial analysis to support external reporting on investments required by reporting standards
- Reporting and analyzing financial data, capital related and statistical projects
- Investigating basic financial and/or statistical issues and questions
- Participating and completing adhoc projects/requests
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, annual reports and presentations of a financial nature
- Working closely with management teams and key stakeholders in the organization
- A degree in Finance, Economics, Accountancy, or similar discipline, or
- A non-finance degree supported by a post-graduate qualification in finance or accountancy.
- A minimum 1 years' experience in a Finance/Accountancy role
- Applicants must be willing and eligible to travel to the USA
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs