Financial Reporting Accountant
MCS Group are proud to be assisting an international, top 10 firm, in their sourcing of a Qualified Accountant to join their global financial reporting team. This unique role has arisen due to the continued growth and success of the team, and will provide the successful accountant the opportunity to work with illustrious international and national clients, whilst maintaining full autonomy and a healthy work life balance in the form of remote working or reduced hours.
Our client are a top 10 accountancy firm who are locally recognised for their welcoming team culture and continuous investment and development of their staff. As part of an international brand they have the autonomy to offer highly competitive benefits packages in order to attract the strongest talent in the local market. Whilst the firm are well established, the successful financial reporting accountant will be joining a highly successful yet a somewhat new team as it experiences ongoing growth.
As the successful financial reporting accountant will be responsible for;
- The delivery of statutory financial statements to national and international clients, identifying accounting problems and proposing accurate solutions
- As a senior member of the team you will manage all aspects of preparing statutory financial statements under FRS 102, FRS 101, IFRS, as well as consolidations and preparing cash flow statements
- Work alongside the senior management team on the planning and delivery of larger and more complex client's needs
- Ensure the assignments are completed within budget
- Provide value added recommendations to clients for process improvements.
- Provide expert financial reporting advice to clients on all complex accounting standards matters
- Review iXBRL tagged statements, ensuring accuracy
- Be prepared to occasionally completed client secondments for various advisory projects
- Coach, supervise and develop trainees within your team.
- ACA Qualified or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience of preparing, or reviewing statutory financial statements,
- Experience of preparing cash-flow statements is desirable
- Working knowledge of a variety of accounting standards
- Experience of USGAAP is desirable.
- Highly competitive base salary, reflective of experience
- Options to work remotely on a long term basis
- Flexibility around working hours, and the option for reduced hours
- Performance rewards
- Study support for further qualifications
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us for more information 028 96 935 521.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs