MCS are excited to be recruiting a finance officer for a Belfast city centre charity organisation that are key players in adding value and support to organisations in need.
The organisation has been running for over 40 years and is a key player in adding support and value to our community development programs through financial assistance as well as directing people in the right direction for support.
You will be part of an organisation that is dedicated and determined to build better relationships and community in Northern Ireland
As the Finance Officer within this organisation you will be responsible for:-
- Recording invoices, orders, sales, supplier payments and travel claims.
- Grant payments
- Working on SAGE
- Recording income received on a data base
- Preparation of invoices for funding and keeping information regarding funding up to date
- Establish a Gift Aid system and processing procedure
- Accounting for income and expenditure as well as filing and dealing with queries
- Produce final reports on fund statements
- Assisting on payroll monthly
- Issuing tenders
- GDPR assistance
- 5 GCSE's including Maths and English
- High level of knowledge in excel and It systems
- Sage experience
Fantastic experience to get involved with a charity making real change and development in our community right now.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Beth Wylie, Specialist Public Sector and Not for profit Consultant at MCS Group and send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs