MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Financial Data Analyst for our client with offices in Belfast, Strabane and Derry/L'Derry on a permanent, full time basis.
Our client is a global organisation who are investing heavily in the talent we have here and predominantly so within finance. They are now offering you the opportunity to get involved in finance platform projects and advance your career within a highly analytical position. Working within a close knit team providing a vital service in system migration, you will have an understanding of accounting concepts and a highly analytical mindset. Offering the successful candidate a competitive remuneration package including health and life insurance, 31 days annual leave, gym memberships and a remote working model with office attendance driven by the employee, you will be valued for your contributions to the company.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a finance background with an interest in IT and system usage.
Your New Job:
- Supporting the enhancement of the Integrated Financial Platform to a modern system
- Utilize intermediate to advanced Excel skillsets to compare multiple datasets to identify differences
- Communicate defects to the project team and help identify cause of differences
- Partnering with technology team to test new features in the financial platform
- Combine business knowledge, analytical & problem solving skills, and technical expertise to identify and solve financial business problem.
So, what are the essential criteria to apply?
- A degree in a Finance discipline
- Oral and written communication skills in order to work effectively across the organization
- Interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team environment
- General understanding of financial and accounting concepts
- Time management and organization skills with a proven ability to multi-task
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel including formulas, pivot tables, v-lookups etc.
- Detailed oriented approach to work with ability to multitask while meeting deadlines
- Applicants must be willing and eligible to travel to the USA
We also have some desirable criteria
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Focus on continuous improvements to ongoing processes
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs